Education is one of the important branches of our society. When were just a kid we always been told to go to school. Our parent always said that we need education and have a degree in order to survive in this society that we have. Many of us thought that there are only two type of school its either public or private schooling. But many of us now a day are going for homeschooling. Home school has lots of good benefits and advantage over the traditional educational methods offered through any of our public school and some of them are the following.
- A study shows that the public school systems have not met the needs children with it comes to their educational standard. At homeschooling parents are allows to select the exact lesson plan or curriculum that they think is best for their children. While many public schools teach students subjects which are academically irrelevant or are it best left for the parents to teach.
- In public school there are many students and only one teacher or professor. And because of that teacher are having a hard time focusing on each and every student. This makes them accidentally ignore some of the student who is not that active to participate. While in homeschooling parent or tutors are only focus on one or two student. They can always see which subject or student is in need for additional attention.
- Homeschooling can control the learning mechanisms which allow the student’s specific interest and desire to grow, while continuing to provide a challenging level of learning that will keep the student learning ability to increase.
- Students are provided with good learning tools such are books like workbooks and wordly wise books. Student are given activates using this kind of tools and parents or tutors can easily check it for any wrong answers. With this kind of situation student and parent or tutor can easily see which subject is in need of much attention.
- Some students are born gifted and do well with all subjects that are being taught to them. With homeschooling students are given more challenging subject to improve their knowledge. Gifted homeschooled student are able to pursue their interests and development without the time constraints or curriculum limitations that are presents in the traditional learning environment.